I got another award.
Thanks to Crack You Whip for giving me this.
Like my last award, I don't know exactly what the award means or the origin of it. But I am honored by the kind words spoken of my blog more than anything.
So apparently this award comes with some rules. And they are as follows:
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award. I've already done it twice, but three times is a charm. Crack You Whip is hilarious. What's more is that she incorporates (hilarious) illustrations... something you will probably never see me attempt.
And she also updates way more often than me. Sorry, guys. I understand if you jump ship and join up with the S.S. Artistic Talent.
2) Pick 5 deserving people and notify them on their blogs.
There are a ton of deserving blogs out there. But here are some of my favorites.
1) It's My Mind -- This dude reminds me of me too much. He thinks quite similarly to how I think, and his humor is always on point.
2) The Suniverse -- She has made me literally laugh out loud more than any other blogger I have encountered thus far. In short, she is great.
3) Yours in So Many Words -- A writer with a beautiful voice and beautiful messages. After every post, I stop and say, "Huh," and think for a while. Often, I am inspired to write after reading her posts.
4) Change The Topic -- This blogging family is generous in what they give to their readers and what they give to fellow bloggers. Their blog is great, and the pictures they include are top-notch. Especially of Birdman.
5) Crazy With A Side of Awesome Sauce -- One of the most giving bloggers I have come across. You might feel as if you are reading her diary, then all of the sudden feel as if you are reading your own diary. Then you will realize that you are not alone.
3) Post the award on your blog and spread the love. Yep. That's what I just did. Click on all of the links that I posted. They are all insanely deserving of your time.
So there you have it. Congrats to me, and congrats to the other bloggers that I have paid it forward to.
Now go forth and be enchanted.